30 novembro 2008

my_part



quick melodies, my desire is the start
new horizons, best friends, i can come in their hearts
all i could be and learn playing my part
but i was made out of many things
and i'm made out of more things

but i change darkness to become light
and i shift my dreams into time
when i sing i feel all life

i can trust in skylines, light
i'd like to be with my best friends, hearts
i'm made out of more "anything", life
but i'm playing my part
my part...
my part...

[lu_mariz
[philippe_albuquerque
[e lu_mariz de novo
[amo_ela]

4 comentários:

Eliza disse...

ah, que lindeza!
vc é a coisa mais fofa desse mundo cantando...
espero que queira seguir alguma coisa nesse ramo!
jah ta ficando famoso!
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeijo

Evandro Alves disse...

Nem preciso de falar né?
B.o assumido!

LINDO!

Dan Freitas disse...

ja disse antes e digo denovo: adorei a musica. ficou mto gostosinha de ouvir, calminha... e a voz do cantor tb ajuda bastante! ^^

Rebeca Ribeiro disse...

Ah... Entrei aqui pra ouvir de novo e não achei! Cadêeee??

beijo